I was mucking around with Audacity, listening to songs in reverse. For the fun of it, I put on everyone’s favorite song, Blurred Lines. And shockingly, I heard something I had never expected to hear. Robin Thicke was fooling us this whole time. He wasn’t trying to be misogynistic, he wanted us to listen closer to the song and understand that he in fact does believe his lady partner needs to be treated with the utmost respect.
You might find it VERY hard to believe, but I implore you to listen very closely (with headphones if you can, because it can be hard to hear). The message I’m talking about comes in around the 30 second mark.
After the 30sec mark I just kind of stared at my wall for the rest of the song trying to accept what I just heard.
i hate this website
Current mood right now
do celebrities even snapchat?
there has to be beyoncé rocking the quadruple chin out there somewhere
kpop reality show tropes that i live for
- hidden camera pranks, especially if it ends in a member crying and a lot of sappy hugging
- cooking competitions in the kitchen
- members trying 2 accomplish a mission in the city with a lot of public embarrassment
- amusement park episode (bonus points if they have some fucked up mission on a roller coaster)
- haunted house episodes…. enough said
- dorm infiltration with sleepy + confused bare-faced members and underwear lyin on the floor
so airplanes officially banned tweezers. honestly i think anyone that can hijack an airplane with a pair of tweezers deserves the airplane